Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Haha hilarious!

Just listened to the Dot Dot Dot review audio, and watched that animation by some guy who i just forgot the name of. This is actually pretty cool since there's like a bunch of random events that you actually have to do. Just read the Update and I can see why everything is "Spacebar! Spacebar! Spacebar again!" xD. Good voicing and nice music. Sorta sucks that you had to cut off the songs, but it did add variety with the new songs. The stick figures were okay. Could have been less... 8 bit huge looking but it was still good enough to be understandable of what was an arm and what was a sword in the face at the end doing over 9000 damage. I have a hard time believing how people would have found this game to be hard, but then again i've only played this version.

I'm guessing the "Super PSTW" part in the title is "Super Press Spacebar To Win">? anyways if it isn't i think that fits nicely.
I think you should put back up that original one where it was the "normal" difficulty for people who didn't find this simplified version hard. unless it really is, super hard.

Could have come up with some ideas like on if you wanted to block or keep attacking instead of continuously pressing spacebar to hopefully not die, though that is what i think the PSTW stands for. Anyhow I don't make games so I don't know how hard all these suggestions could be.

Fun game though xD!

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

sweet

i got 1211 kills in zombie mode and commited suicide :) anyone remember how to get the m249? i only remembered how to get benelli m4 and famas

Turret Defence Turret Defence

okay...

it could use some better effects and a bigger screen.. :(

Fox Fyre Fox Fyre

Great!

It's great with all of the weapons and defenses you can buy, along with the upgrades you can get. nice graphics too and good difficulty later on.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Awesome!

Love the reloads, along with the guns and styles of killing them. It only feels like that there are not a lot of guns though....